Lexington Medical Center
Hardy is a design assist partner for this project.
Scope of work:
- Detached (3 stories) Central utility Building -63,000 sq ft facility with Standalone Chiller, towers, and boilers that will have the capability to feed the new North tower addition as well as back feed into the hospital existing infrastructure and feed the entire campus.
- 3- 1400 tons Chillers, 2 -400 ton low temp glycol chillers , 16 hydronic pumps, 2-600 HP boilers including 30” CHW mains and 36” condensing water mains
- Approx. 400 ft long underground tunnel serving the Parking deck and New North tower including 30” CHW piping mains.
- Multi story parking deck (7 stories)
- 550,000 sq ft tower (11 stories) with mechanical rooms on 2nd and 11th floors
- 100,000 sq ft Renovation of existing buildings starting during new construction and finishing after new construction is complete.
- Peak personnel with tower, CUB, and Parking Deck all ongoing at the same time is 250 Hardy personnel with another 100 subcontracted labor supervised by Hardy.